Thank you for visiting Indianhairstore.com. Having connections to many creditable collectors of Indian hair in India, we are one of the major importers of 100% pure Indian Hair in the United States. In order to provide our customers with the best grade of Indian hair available, our products undergo a rigorous and careful selection process. All of our Indian hair is sanitized and properly conditioned at our facility here in the United States. Since our business is only in Indian Hair and nothing else, you can rest assured with the finest quality Indian hair you can enjoy for a long time.
100% Indian hair is preferred by the most demanding customers for its unique characteristics such as its naturally soft texture and manageability. Our Indian hair offers a wide range of styling options and surpasses any human hair pieces, wigs, or ponytail in high quality and durability. Many of our styles are of virgin grade, meaning that the hair has not been chemically processed and all the cuticles travel in one direction (root to root and end to end) to prevent tangling. Our weft making technology is second to none in the Indian hair industry. All pieces are machine wefted for weaving.
Here is a brief description of how our 100% Indian Remy Human Hair goes from our donors in India to you the human hair customers here in the United States.
1. Our collectors of curly Indian hair acquire ONLY the top Remy grade of Indian hair from the temples throughout India during an auction process which only licensed hair brokers are allowed to attend competing for the top batch of Indian hair.
2. Then the Indian hair is brought to our sanitizing facility where all the hair is put through and acid bath. This process is a must to get rid of all potentially harmful contaminants.
3. After our Indian hair has been sanitized, it is sorted by lengths and textures to prepare for the weft making process.
4. Once the weft has been securely sewn and reinforced, the Indian hair piece is carefully washed and deep conditioned.
5. The final step is our inspection process. Our experienced staff visually hand inspect all bundles of weaving weft prior to shipping for the satisfying enjoyment of our customers.
Hundreds of our happy and appreciating customers include people in the entertainment industry, cosmetologists, hair distributors, and last but not least the customers who wear our fine grade of Indian hair. We encourage you to read our customer testimonials to help ease your reluctance or skepticisms bringing your mind at ease for a comfortable shopping experience with Indianhairstore.com
Questions or Comments about Indian or Brazilian Remy hair? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us (805)404-5332. We are available Monday-Friday from 9:30AM-5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
*By submitting your photo, you are granting Indianhairstore.com full authorization to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. You are agreeing that Indianhairstore.com may use such photographs of you with or without your name for any lawful purpose including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content without any royalty fee/compensation.